Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright publishing of the article shall be assigned to JURNAL LITIGASI (e- Journal), Faculty of Law, Universitas Pasundan as the publishers of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc., will be allowed only with written permission from JURNAL LITIGASI (e-Journal), Faculty of Law, Universitas Pasundan.
JURNAL LITIGASI (e-Journal), the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements are published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in JURNAL LITIGASI (e-Journal) are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
Remember, even though we ask for a transfer of copyright, our journal authors retain (or are granted back) significant scholarly rights.