THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT MIX AND COMPANY IMAGE ON PURCHASE DECISIONS ON E-COMMERCE SHOPEE

  • Yudhi Koesworodjati Universitas Pasundan
  • Muhammad Insan Fadillah Universitas Pasundan

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of product mix and company image on purchasing decisions at Shopee e-commerce. The research method used is descriptive and verification methods with a total sample of 95 respondents. The results showed that there was a positive and significant influence between product mix and company image on purchasing decisions. The amount of influence of product mix and company image on purchasing decisions simultaneously is 70.6%, and the remaining 29.4% is influenced by other variables not examined. Partially, the effect of product mix on purchasing decisions is 54.3%, and the influence of company image on purchasing decisions is 16.3%, so it can be concluded that product mix has the greatest influence on purchasing decisions.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
Feb 17, 2022
How to Cite
KOESWORODJATI, Yudhi; FADILLAH, Muhammad Insan. THE EFFECT OF PRODUCT MIX AND COMPANY IMAGE ON PURCHASE DECISIONS ON E-COMMERCE SHOPEE. Jurnal Riset Bisnis dan Manajemen, [S.l.], v. 15, n. 01, p. 61-66, feb. 2022. ISSN 1979-0600. Available at: <https://journal.unpas.ac.id/index.php/jrbm/article/view/5325>. Date accessed: 10 aug. 2022. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.23969/jrbm.v15i01.5325.