Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript has been adapted to the Symmetry Journal Template
- The referral year shall be no more than 10 years unless you try to point out the primary arguments of the inventors or there are some irreplaceable quotes you need to mention
- Willing to follow the review process by staying in contact with the journal manager's e-Mail or Cellular
- Submission of manuscripts begins on this website and is given to the editor for assignment
- The manuscript will go through a peer review process and a decision for editing
- Manuscripts go through the process of copyediting, layout, and proofreading
- Manuscripts are waiting in line to be included in the corresponding volume
- Manuscripts are sorted for publication
Hak Cipta sepenuhnya ditangan jurnal.