Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The file or document format must be in the form of doc, docx or rtf
- The format of the document is in accordance with the style surrounding the Pendas journal: Basic Education Scientific Journal.
- Have used Mendeley citation processing software
- The article is not under consideration in other journals
- SettingsArticles do not plagiarize, auto plagiarize, and have quoted in accordance with the correct scientific rules
- The content of the article is relevant to the focus and scope of basic education journals, namely: research in elementary schools
- Document Settings have never been published before
- The document has never been published before
- Bibliography must be last 10 years
- The bibliography must include basic articles by citing at least 2 articles