THE ROLE OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE IN MODERATING THE EFFECT OF WORK DISCIPLINE ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
AbstractThis study aims to determine the role of organizational culture as a moderator on the effect of work discipline on performance. This study uses an associative quantitative approach using a questionnaire distributed to 30 samples with a total sampling technique that has criteria as employees of PT. Jasa Raharja Perwakilan Sukabumi. The instrument testing in this study used validity and reliability tests, data analysis techniques used descriptive analysis, used the classical assumption test consisting of normality test, multicollinearity test, and heteroscedasticity test and multiple linear regression analysis consisting of hypothesis testing (t test) and analysis of the coefficient of determination (R2). The results of this study indicate that: (1) Work Discipline has a positive effect on Employee Performance (2) Work Discipline, Organizational Culture, and Interaction of Work Discipline with Organizational Culture have a positive effect on Employee Performance (4) The relationship between Work Discipline variables on Employee Performance has an effect of 63.1% and the remaining 36.9% is explained by other variables outside this research model. (5) Then the magnitude of the influence of Work Discipline on Performance after the interaction of Work Discipline with Organizational Culture increases to 71.6% it can be concluded that Organizational Culture strengthens the influence of Work Discipline on Employee Performance of PT. Jasa Raharja Perwakilan Sukabumi
Authors should not withdraw their submitted papers because the withdrawal wastes voluntary works devoted by an associate editor and reviewers. But, we accept the withdrawal of a submitted paper if authors have unavoidable reasons. In the event that a manuscript is to be withdrawn from submission to Sampurasun Journal, a letter must be sent to the editorial office requesting withdrawal by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with its scanned PDF file, before the notification of acceptance for publication.
The withdraw request letter must include the following information. Paper ID, Paper title, Authors names, Reason why the paper must be withdrawn, and Date and signatures of all the authors (or signature of the contact author).
If only the contact author signs the letter, he/she must obtain the agreement of the withdrawal from all the other authors and the letter must include the description that all the other authors agreed the withdrawal. The journal will not withdraw a manuscript from peer review until such a letter has been received. Authors must not assume their manuscript has been withdrawn until they have received appropriate notification from the editorial office. Withdrawal of a manuscript subsequent to acceptance for publication will only be granted in the most exceptional of circumstances.
After the paper is accepted for publication, the withdrawal is not permitted in principle. The authors must always pay the charge even if the withdrawal is permitted. Any request of withdrawal that does not follow the above procedure is treated as invalid. If illegal submission, e.g., plagiarized or duplicate submission, is found for a paper, the withdrawal of the paper will never be permitted and the authors will be punished based on the rule. It is not acceptable practice to withdraw a manuscript in the event of acceptance at another journal. This constitutes dual submission. The editorial office of the other journal will be notified of your actions. In such circumstances Sampurasun ISCH may chose to impose appropriate punitive action subject.
Author is not allowed to withdraw submitted manuscripts, because the withdrawal is waste of valuable resources that editors and referees spent a great deal of time processing submitted manuscript, money and works invested by the publisher. If author still requests withdrawal of his/her manuscript when the manuscript is still in the peer-reviewing process, author will be punished with paying $200 per manuscript, as withdrawal penalty to the publisher. However, it is unethical to withdraw a submitted manuscript from one journal if accepted by another journal. The withdrawal of manuscript after the manuscript is accepted for publication, author will be punished by paying US$500 per manuscript. Withdrawal of manuscript is only allowed after withdrawal penalty has been fully paid to the Publisher. If author don't agree to pay the penalty, the author and his/her affiliation will be blacklisted for publication in this journal. Even, his/her previously published articles will be removed from our online system.